Train to Teach with the West Midlands Consortium
Outstanding School Centred Initial Teacher Training with expert tuition
To become a great teacher it’s vital to choose the right course. You only train once, so train with an organisation that has a proven track record of success and innovation.
Reasons to train with WMC:
- We have been training teachers in the West Midlands region for 20 years
- We are rated by Ofsted as an Outstanding School-Based Teacher Training provider
- We are led by one of the top performing schools in England, Thomas Telford School
- Our course includes 90 Masters Credits
- We work closely with Staffordshire University, an Outstanding HEI
- Our success rate speaks for itself
Want to know more?
If you are not sure that you are eligible to start teacher training, or which course is right for you, visit our guide to teacher training courses or contact us for more information.
WMC will begin accepting applications for 2014/15 courses from November 2013. If you would like to discuss what options are available to you or would like to book an informal chat with a Course Leader, please contact us.
The West Midlands Consortium is committed to equality of opportunity in its selection and training of student teachers. We strive to support all students equally, irrespective of subject area and individual background. Feedback from our students has indicated this as one of the West Midlands Consortium's many strengths.
Please click to view our policy on diversity, race and Equal Opportunities.